Department: Client Services
Location: Wunderman Thompson Technology North America,
Last Updated: 11/1/2023
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you'll be doing
- Meet and proactively drive to succeed an annual quota
- Lead qualification
- Upselling and leveraging business from new customer relationships
- Close sales by demonstrating an understanding of current and long term customer needs and proposing the appropriate solution
- Develop and maintain exceptional knowledge of our solutions (mobile, TV, wearable, voice and car apps), their features, benefits, and technical aspects
- Develop and maintain an exceptional knowledge of our digital offerings including Digital Strategy, Digital Technology and Creative Services
You should bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university is preferred
- 5+ years of technology and/or creative sales experience, preferably in the digital products industry
- Successfully sold technology solutions to enterprise-level clientele
- Demonstrated ability of meeting or exceeding multi-million dollar quotas
- Demonstrated success in driving and closing deals
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proven consultative sales solution skills
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated effectiveness communicating with key stakeholders
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.