BSN SPORTS, A VARSITY BRANDS COMPANY - THE RECOGNIZED LEADER IN TEAM ATHLETIC GEAR
For over 50 years, BSN SPORTS has been the largest team sporting goods equipment and apparel distributor of choice in the United States. Our 3,000 BSN SPORTS employees strive to support the Heart of the Game by putting valuable time back into the day of coaches and administrators through excellent service platforms. Our company mission is simple: Save coaches and administrators time with everything they do off the field so they have more time to impact young lives on it.
BSN SPORTS was founded in 1972 and has grown to become the largest team sporting goods equipment and apparel distributor in the United States, but we are more than just a supplier for teams. We also supply clubs, intramural leagues, campus fitness centers, and academic departments with a wide variety of equipment and custom decorated apparel. At BSN SPORTS we believe that sports have the power to change lives. At the heart of what makes sports happen are the coaches, mentors, and club leaders who help athletes, students, and members build meaningful lifelong experiences. That is why we focus on making their lives easier and saving them time - so that they can our focus their efforts on changing lives. If you love sports and giving back to your community, then BSN SPORTS may be a strong fit for you.
BSN SPORTS is seeking to add a Campus Ambassador to our team to help us grow our relationships and impact across The University of Texas. As a part of the BSN team, your work will engage students, faculty, and administrators across UT by boosting fitness, fun, and spirit on the 40 Acres.
- Gain real world selling experience by partnering with seasoned members of our Central Texas Sales Professional Team to grow our business at UT.
- Enhance your marketing resume and skills by collaborating with BSN’s national marketing team on campus marketing plans and execution, professional communications, problem-solving, and public speaking.
- Shape the future of BSN products and solutions by providing valuable feedback through focus groups, surveys and other projects.
- Create content for our brand across major social media platforms to engage students on your campus and beyond.
- Help shape the future of this new, growing national Campus Ambassador program.
- Currently a freshman or sophomore student with a 3.0 GPA or greater at University of Texas at Austin.
- Able to commit to work for at least one academic school year. We prefer students to continue in the program until graduation.
- Self-motivated, curious and proactive.
- Ability to create and manage independent projects with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Energetic and relationship-building skills are a must.
- Able to commit to 20 hours/week for this position.
About BSN SPORTS:
BSN SPORTS prides itself in its value system of heart, integrity, teamwork, and resourcefulness.
- HEART: We will reach deeper and work harder for every coach, every athletic director, every athlete, and every parent we encounter.
- INTEGRITY: In an atmosphere of honesty and transparency, we come through on the promises we make to one another as well as those we make to our customers.
- TEAMWORK: All of us – everyone who works for BSN SPORTS in any capacity – works closely together to help one another take full advantage of all opportunities.
- RESOURCEFULNESS: We will provide our customers with the best and most Game Changing Solutions always, no matter what it takes.
JOIN THE BEST TEAM ON THE FIELD IN SPORT, SPIRIT & ACHIEVEMENT
At Varsity Brands, we believe every student deserves the opportunity to succeed and every educator wants to make a difference. It takes a team to make a real impact, and through our three distinct brands – BSN SPORTS, Varsity Spirit and Herff Jones – and our network of 9,000+ employees and independent representatives, we are proud to partner with schools, colleges and universities across the country to transform the student journey in SPORT, SPIRIT and ACHIEVEMENT.
Service - We lead with heart. We champion community.
Passion - We love what we do. It fuels our purpose.
Integrity - We do what we promise. We own our actions and decisions.
Respect - We earn it by giving it. Because everyone deserves it.
Innovation - We never stop striving to be better. For ourselves and our community.
Transparency - We are committed to openness and honesty in everything we do.
We are committed to putting you and your families first. For benefits eligible roles, we offer a variety of choices and costs as well as program enhancements that align with our responsibility to elevate the employee experience. Some of our offerings include:
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits
- HSA Employer Contribution/ FSA Opportunities
- Wellbeing Program
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Generous My Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Resource Groups
- St. Jude Partnership & Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Perks including discounts on personal apparel and equipment!
Varsity Brands companies are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.