JOIN THE BEST TEAM ON THE FIELD IN SPORT, SPIRIT & ACHIEVEMENT
At Varsity Brands, we believe every student deserves the opportunity to succeed and every educator wants to make a difference. It takes a team to make a real impact, and through our three distinct brands – BSN SPORTS, Varsity Spirit and Herff Jones – and our network of 9,000+ employees and independent representatives, we are proud to partner with schools, colleges and universities across the country to transform the student journey in SPORT, SPIRIT and ACHIEVEMENT.
Varsity Brands inspires achievement and creates memorable experiences through elevating the student experience in Sport, Spirit and Achievement. We are the recognized leader in team athletic gear. The driving force in Cheerleading, and the most trusted name in celebrating student milestones. We partner with educators, coaches, and students to build student pride, student engagement and community spirit. We work as a team and hold strongly to our values. The IMPACT Program and VIP Branding began as a component of the Varsity Brands organization to assist schools that needed new mascots or logos for various reasons and has grown into the national leader in school branding.
You will assist Regional IMPACT Directors and school decision makers (Superintendent, Principals and Athletic Directors) in fulfillment of school branded products that are being given as part of a Varsity Brands agreement. You will see a project through each stage which includes tasking art mockups, order placement, follow-up on product delivery and updating the stages in Salesforce. You will also assist in creating designs and art concepts for wall/window graphics and product mockups when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in project management and graphic design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience using Salesforce and SAP is beneficial
- Proven expertise in managing customer relationships and key stakeholders
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Knowledge of graphic design fundamentals, typography, and pantone colors
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience in multitasking various duties
- Strong organization, self-motivation, and time-management skills working remote
- Communication: Excellent communications and presentation skills, both written and verbal, including confidence and presence to engage effectively with executive leadership. Must be a positive change agent and be able to influence at all levels.
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving: Excels in collecting information and data, asking thoughtful questions, and analyzing possible solutions.
- Leadership: Has the ability to lead people through a process or change. Possess an energetic, positive can-do attitude, influence the outcome of workstreams and recognize when to take charge.
- Influencing Skills: Able to work cross functionally at all levels of the organization and manage / prioritize multiple tasks on tight deadlines. Strong project management, strategic communications and/or change management skills are extremely important.
- Driven: Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, rapidly changing environment. Maintain a positive, service-oriented attitude while managing competing priorities.
- Discretion: Exercise sound business judgement around the sensitive information you are privy to and maintain the utmost confidentiality and discretion in business relationships.
- In this role you will work with the customer as a liaison of the Varsity Brands IMPACT team.
- Lead school key decision makers in the development of product mockups that are tailor-made and reflect their brand
- Owning the product order to delivery process of assigned accounts
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time within scope and within budget
- Efficiently manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project cost using appropriate verification techniques
- Maintain documentation of the process utilizing Salesforce and Excel
- Stay organized with emails, documentation, and projects
- Use Adobe Illustrator to assist with mockups as needed
- Assist school or business leaders and guide the work of teams across a matrixed organization with responsibility for results, methods, and communication.
Service - We lead with heart. We champion community.
Passion - We love what we do. It fuels our purpose.
Integrity - We do what we promise. We own our actions and decisions.
Respect - We earn it by giving it. Because everyone deserves it.
Innovation - We never stop striving to be better. For ourselves and our community.
Transparency - We are committed to openness and honesty in everything we do.
We are committed to putting you and your families first. For benefits eligible roles, we offer a variety of choices and costs as well as program enhancements that align with our responsibility to elevate the employee experience. Some of our offerings include:
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits
- HSA Employer Contribution/ FSA Opportunities
- Wellbeing Program
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Generous My Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Resource Groups
- St. Jude Partnership & Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Perks including discounts on personal apparel and equipment!
Varsity Brands companies are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.