VARSITY SPIRIT, A VARSITY BRANDS COMPANY - THE DRIVING FORCE IN SPIRIT ACROSS CHEER, DANCE AND BAND
For over 50 years, Varsity Spirit has been the leading global source for all things spirit, including cheerleading, dance team and performing arts. Focused on safety, entertainment and traditional school leadership, Varsity Spirit’s 5,000+ employees are dedicated to celebrating school spirit. A leader in apparel innovation, educational camps, clinics, and competitions, Varsity Spirit impacts more than a million athletes each year.
- Support pricing for all products and services for Varsity Spirit, including apparel products, footwear, and packages and camp and competition registrations
- Own and conduct all core pricing and revenue growth management analytics
- Develop pricing solutions by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data, owning the full lifecycle of analytic projects from design to execution under the leadership of the Director of Pricing
- Provide strong and timely analytic support to business leaders and other key stakeholders, such as Sales, Marketing, Product Design, and Finance
- Perform industry research and provide fact base of market and customer trends
- Design and produce reports and scorecards for business units, brands, and products
- Identify and track KPIs related to pricing, volume, and margins to guide decision makers
- Monitor execution of pricing initiatives and conduct regular reviews
- Collaborate across teams and departments to support other critical organizational projects, such as business planning and goal setting
- Contribute to overall growth and goals of the Varsity Spirit Analytics & Insights Team
Less than 10% travel required throughout the year.
Education, Certification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, economics, marketing, or related quantitative field required
- 2-3 years of related analytical experience required; preferably in pricing, revenue management, finance, consulting, or analytics
- Demonstrated professional and academic success
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Power BI and VBA programming experience a plus
- Experience in market research, problem solving, and analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial modeling, margin analysis and data visualization
- Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact and work with senior leaders
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
Varsity Brands companies are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability
JOIN THE BEST TEAM ON THE FIELD IN SPORT, SPIRIT & ACHIEVEMENT
At Varsity Brands, we believe every student deserves the opportunity to succeed and every educator wants to make a difference. It takes a team to make a real impact, and through our three distinct brands – BSN SPORTS, Varsity Spirit and Herff Jones – and our network of 9,000+ employees and independent representatives, we are proud to partner with schools, colleges and universities across the country to transform the student journey in SPORT, SPIRIT and ACHIEVEMENT.
Service - We lead with heart. We champion community.
Passion - We love what we do. It fuels our purpose.
Integrity - We do what we promise. We own our actions and decisions.
Respect - We earn it by giving it. Because everyone deserves it.
Innovation - We never stop striving to be better. For ourselves and our community.
Transparency - We are committed to openness and honesty in everything we do.
We are committed to putting you and your families first. For benefits eligible roles, we offer a variety of choices and costs as well as program enhancements that align with our responsibility to elevate the employee experience. Some of our offerings include:
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits
- HSA Employer Contribution/ FSA Opportunities
- Wellbeing Program
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Generous My Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Resource Groups
- St. Jude Partnership & Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Perks including discounts on personal apparel and equipment!
Varsity Brands companies are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.