Second Shift Seasonal Warehouse Associate
JOIN THE BEST TEAM ON THE FIELD IN SPORT, SPIRIT & ACHIEVEMENT
At Varsity Brands, we believe every student deserves the opportunity to succeed and every educator wants to make a difference. It takes a team to make a real impact, and through our three distinct brands – BSN SPORTS, Varsity Spirit and Herff Jones – and our network of 9,000+ employees and independent representatives, we are proud to partner with schools, colleges and universities across the country to transform the student journey in SPORT, SPIRIT and ACHIEVEMENT.
Are you looking to play an important role on a winning team? Are you looking for more than “just a job,” but a place where you can truly thrive and have your daily contributions make a real difference in someone’s life? At Varsity Brands we’re a growing company where you can lend your skills and talents in support of a greater mission. In return, you get to work with great people on challenging assignments that will accelerate your professional growth.
Shift: Second Shift hours are 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM + OT During Peak Operations July-December 2023.
The BSN Sports distribution team, based in Indianapolis, IN, is looking for Seasonal Warehouse Associates to join our order processing team. There are several opportunities to become a Full Time benefits eligible team member through demonstrating excellent performance.
Current seasonal opportunities will start hiring in June 2023.
HERE'S HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT:
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for pulling, packing, and inspect sporting good apparel orders.
- Will learn to meet production and quality standards for this operation.
- Will learn how to train and direct new personnel.
- Will learn about all product lines and processes in the warehouse.
- Ability to select material by quality standards, colors, styles and shades.
- Ability to recognize colors and different cloth styles.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE FIELD:
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have adequate computer skills.
- Reading, writing and math skills commensurate with job duties.
- Physical strength and dexterity to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to recognize colors and different clothing styles.
- Must be able to work all mandatory overtime.
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs.
- Job may require lifting to, but not exceeding 30 pounds.
Varsity Brands companies are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.