Sales Analyst, All Star
JOIN THE BEST TEAM ON THE FIELD IN SPORT, SPIRIT & ACHIEVEMENT
At Varsity Brands, we believe every student deserves the opportunity to succeed and every educator wants to make a difference. It takes a team to make a real impact, and through our three distinct brands – BSN SPORTS, Varsity Spirit and Herff Jones – and our network of 9,000+ employees and independent representatives, we are proud to partner with schools, colleges and universities across the country to transform the student journey in SPORT, SPIRIT and ACHIEVEMENT.
Are you looking to play an important role on a winning team? Are you looking for more than “just a job,” but a place where you can truly thrive and have your daily contributions make a real difference in someone’s life? At Varsity Brands we’re a growing company where you can lend your skills and talents in support of a greater mission. In return, you get to work with great people on challenging assignments that will accelerate your professional growth.
Varsity Spirit is looking for a Sales Analyst to join our team on-site in Memphis, TN.
The Sales Analyst, All Star will be a key member of the Analytics & Insights team, formed to build strategic solutions and organizational capabilities through reporting, analytics, and customer insights. As a team, we work closely with business partners across the Varsity Spirit organization. This role will specifically provide the analytical support to help our All Star business leaders address key challenges, make decisions, and uncover new opportunities for growth.
- Identify needs of the All Star business and develop solutions by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data, owning the full lifecycle of analytic projects from design to execution
- Provide strong and timely analytic support to business leaders and other key stakeholders
- Perform industry market research using publicly available data sources, including competitor, customer, and market trend analysis
- Identify and track KPIs to guide decision makers, primarily sales and retention metrics
- Design and produce reports used to achieve sales and operational objectives
- Develop and maintain customer database systems; collaborate with IT to ensure effective CRM system
- Collaborate across teams and departments to support other critical organizational projects, such as territory planning, annual goal setting, and pricing analysis
- Provide analytical support to Director of Event Sales in developing annual sales plan
- Partner with Sales and Marketing functions on providing customer Hot Lists
- Contribute to overall growth and goals of the Varsity Spirit Analytics & Insights Team
Less than 10% travel required throughout the year.
Education, Certification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, marketing, or related field required
- 2-3 years of sales or strategic analytical experience required
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Salesforce, specifically reports, dashboards, and metrics
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau a plus
- Experience in market research, problem solving, and analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools
- Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Knowledge or experience in Cheerleading and Dance industry a plus
Varsity Brands companies are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age, or disability.
Varsity Brands companies are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.