Sr Analyst - Donor Quality
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
As the Sr. Analyst - Donor Quality you’ll be at the forefront of Donor Experience initiatives, driving impactful improvements in donor retention. Your work will involve both quantitative and qualitative analysis, ensuring that data-driven insights shape the donor experience. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Dive into donor feedback data, issue data, and closed-loop feedback.
- Conduct research tests and identify trends to enhance donor retention strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align enterprise initiatives with donor impact.
Business Intelligence and Reporting:
- Leverage your expertise in SQL and Tableau to design insightful reports.
- Create advanced data selection scripts, pivot tables, and dashboards.
- Present findings through compelling data visualizations.
Strategic Insights and Storytelling:
- Uncover key insights that drive donor experience improvements.
- Use data-driven storytelling to inform ALSAC leadership.
- Identify areas of strategic opportunity for enhancing donor satisfaction.
Performance Metrics and Success Measurement:
- Monitor and manage performance metrics related to service initiatives.
- Report on success and impact to senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Business Statistics, or Data Science (or a related field).
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analysis, statistics, quantitative analysis, and/or data warehousing.
- Proficiency in Business Objects, SQL, and Tableau.
- Experience building data visualizations in business intelligence solutions such as Tableau is preferred.
- Familiarity with tools like SQL Development Studio, Call Miner, Blackbaud CRM, Salesforce, and Qualtrics.
- A Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Information Systems is preferred.
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.