Sr Specialist - Portfolio Data Management
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
As a Senior Specialist - Portfolio Data Management, you will serve as a strategic and tactical resource for Relational frontline fundraisers and teams, including Gift Planning, Data Operations, Partnerships, Sports, New Business Development, Employee Engagement, and Multi-Cultural teams. Your role involves adhering to and upholding Portfolio Maintenance rules, guidelines, and best practices within ALSAC donor databases and systems, including the donor management system and other collaboration and engagement tools.
Data Hygiene and Portfolio Maintenance:
- Ensure accurate and meticulous entry of donor data to support St. Jude’s fundraising efforts.
- Uphold data hygiene practices to strengthen our impact.
Subject Matter Expertise and Event Support:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for operational aspects of planning, preparing, and executing specific Relational-sponsored events, such as Donor Appreciation Luncheons and Donor Virtual Gatherings.
- Collaborate with the Data Operations Manager on legal agreements with third-party vendors within Contracts 360.
- Develop planning procedures and manage technical aspects of event planning in partnership with Relational frontline fundraisers.
- Create event-specific collateral, including save-the-date cards, invitations, and RSVP cards.
- Maintain relationships with third-party print vendors and service providers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tactfully handle difficult situations.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in data operations and/or customer service (ordinarily acquired through 2 or more years of relevant experience).
- Given the diverse time zones of our clients, this position will require working and supporting clients across different regions.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, enjoy leveraging data to drive impactful decisions, and are passionate about advancing philanthropic efforts, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.