Regional Liaison - Middle East
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
As a Regional Liaison - Middle East, you will be the secondary point of contact for ALSAC’s Middle East foundation partners and support the Senior Regional Liaison in all foundation matters. You will:
- Support strategic guidance and direction to improve the foundations’ operating performance and ability to provide sustainable resources for St. Jude.
- Manage responsibilities integral to the development and implementation of ALSAC’s Middle East expansion.
- Support relationship manager for partners, helping to strengthen the fundraising and organizational capacity of our international partners.
- Collaborate with cross-divisional teams throughout the organization to identify and execute foundation strategies in the country.
- Understand the complex Middle East foundation world and how the medical community is linked.
- Understand the World Health Organization and its role in global health.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Fluency in a second language – Arabic both oral and written.
- A clear understanding of Middle Eastern cultures and experience in Middle East work.
- Ability to work professionally in a second language and understand Middle East fundraising with local foundations.
- Knowledge of St Jude Middle East initiative, Foundation partners, Business strategy, and Storytelling.
- Demonstrated skill in working within a complex environment at senior levels with strong capabilities in planning, organization, and management.
- Thorough knowledge of fundraising, operations, marketing, and public relations, very strong communication and interpersonal skills; and public speaking skills.
- Flexibility in travel and work locations on an international basis on weekends and evenings when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills and desire to build successful relationships with affiliated foundations of St. Jude.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners.
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.