Treasury Analyst II (Memphis, TN)
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
As a Treasury Analyst II, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing credit card transactions/data and reconciling them through external/internal systems
- Assisting with daily treasury operations, such as cash/bank management, donation processing, and reporting
- Identifying inefficiencies, researching probable root causes, and recommending solutions to improve operational performance
- Creating and maintaining Excel/Power BI/Tableau reports and dashboards to support data-driven decision making
- Using SQL coding to query and manipulate data from various sources
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a clear and professional manner
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft tools, such as Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience with treasury concepts and financial reconciliation
- Experience with SQL coding and data analysis tools, such as Power BI or Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- A strong work ethic and a continuous improvement mindset
- A Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- A professional certification, such as CPA, CTP, CMA, or CCPP
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.