Sr Digital Analyst (Memphis, TN)
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Are you passionate about leveraging data to drive business success? Do you have expertise in statistical modeling, machine learning, and a deep understanding of digital analytics tools and techniques? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Web Experiences Studio team as a Senior Digital Analyst.
1. Data Modeling and Analysis: Design, develop, and implement data models with a strong emphasis on statistical and machine learning techniques. Use your expertise to drive optimization and improvement in product development, marketing strategies, and business operations.
2. Metrics and Insights: Be responsible for specifying, monitoring, gathering, analyzing, and reporting all metrics related to Internet initiatives. This includes revenue, reach, engagement metrics (CPA, CPC, CTR, ROI, etc.), and web behavior. Provide actionable insights to enhance performance.
3. Analytics Tools: Work hands-on with web analytics tools such as Adobe Experience Cloud to execute and report on interactive marketing campaigns. Understand tagging structures, campaign setup, and functional capabilities.
4. Statistical Proficiency: Utilize your expertise in statistical measures, confidence intervals, and error measurements to uncover hidden patterns in data and perform error/deviation analysis.
5. Machine Learning: Apply statistical modeling and machine learning techniques to extract valuable insights and improve decision-making.
6. Data Visualization: Design and develop data visualizations, complex reports, and dashboards using tools like Tableau to meet specific business requirements.
7. Programming Skills: Display fluency in one or more programming languages like Java, Scala, Python, or C++ to manipulate and analyze complex data.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Support the implementation and maintenance of digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tag Management System - DTM) for applications.
2. Collaborate with business analysts to define implementation requirements and maintain documentation through Adobe Analytics SDR.
3. Implement Digital Analytics and Insights best practices across all marketing channels.
5. Ensure accurate implementation of analytics tracking code and perform quality assurance.
6. Recommend website content changes and improvements for SEO optimization.
7. Identify methods to enhance digital analytics implementation based on data insights.
8. Work with development and product teams to resolve online data collection issues.
9. Conduct A/B tests and experience targeting to optimize the user's web experience through Adobe Target.
10. Create segments, reports, and dashboards in Adobe Analytics Workspace.
- Effective communication and mentorship skills.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and interactive marketing using tools like Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Proficiency in experimental and analytic planning, including cause and effect analysis.
- Strong knowledge of statistical measures and data analysis techniques.
- Proven record of uncovering hidden patterns and conducting error/deviation analysis.
- Experience with statistical modeling and machine learning.
- Expertise in analytic tools like R or SAS.
- Ability to design data visualizations and reports using Tableau.
- Fluency in one or more programming languages (Java, Scala, Python, or C++).
- Preferred experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems or related field with 6 years of experience in interactive marketing analytics or a master’s degree in Analytics with 4 years of experience.
If you're ready to join a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment and use your analytical skills to drive meaningful impact, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.