Sr Liaison - Data and Technology
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team as a Senior Liaison - Data and Technology and make a significant impact on our mission-driven organization.
1. Technical Expertise: You'll be the go-to expert in our organization for various technical tools, including our Donor Management System. Your knowledge will drive the synergy of our donor database practices and cross-divisional processes, ensuring smooth operations and maximizing revenue.
2. Collaborative Strategy: Work closely with program owners and leaders to align our technical efforts with their goals. Identify areas for improvement, define project scopes, and recommend solutions to enhance work operations.
3. Data Management Leadership: Provide guidance on data best practices, business rules, and enhancements. You'll play a pivotal role in optimizing data integrity and research capabilities.
4. Advanced SQL Skills: Construct complex SQL queries to validate data and support research initiatives. Your data expertise will be instrumental in maintaining data quality and accuracy.
5. IT Ticket Management: Take charge of IT open tickets and prioritize efforts to ensure smooth operations. Your leadership will expedite critical technical issues and maintain effective communication with IT and business partners.
6. Liaison with ITS: Collaborate with IT Services to identify and resolve data issues, ensuring seamless system changes. Act as the communication bridge between IT and the business.
7. Special Projects: Lead special projects and committees related to data and technology. Maintain data integrity, communicate changes, and provide resources for data stewardship efforts.
8. Training and Documentation: Develop training programs and materials for the team. Share data-related best practices and procedures, ensuring everyone is on the same page.
9. Mentorship: Provide guidance and assistance to Relational Operations positions, facilitating discussions between the team and IT. Support technology, data, and reporting requests.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of database mechanics and data management
- Project management expertise, including requirements gathering and KPI measurement
- Experience with tools like SQL, Business Objects, or PowerBI
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology
- 7+ years of relevant experience or a bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.