Design Distribution Director
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Join a dynamic team at ALSAC-St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, where we're passionate about making a difference. As a Director of Design Distribution, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping how we tell our story to the world. We're seeking a visionary leader to manage and execute our creative and content distribution strategies, driving our mission forward.
As a key leader in the Creative + Content team, you'll lead a talented group of designers who create world-class content to support our strategic initiatives. Your role is not just about design; it's about strategically leveraging creative and content to engage the right audiences through the right channels. You'll build effective teams, drive continuous improvement, and ensure content distribution aligns with our brand and organizational policies.
1. Inspire Creativity: Lead our Creative + Content Distribution team to develop, scale, version, and distribute creative content that strategically supports our goals.
2. Nurture Talent: Develop, mentor, and coach a team of professionals to provide best-in-class content, fostering their growth and effectiveness.
3. Operational Excellence: Establish and enforce policies and procedures to improve our organization's effectiveness, always staying within budget.
4. Community Engagement: Maintain positive relationships with third-party organizations and volunteers, representing ALSAC-St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital with pride.
5. Content Prioritization: Use your editorial judgment and strategic insight to prioritize content production and distribution requests, providing feedback and editing as needed.
6. Collaborative Leadership: Partner with leaders across the organization to develop and execute content distribution plans that increase engagement, drive revenue, and align with our messaging and goals.
7. Efficiency Champion: Increase team efficiency by promoting a "produce once, use multiple times" mindset, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and brand guidelines.
8. Project Leadership: Lead special projects in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Thorough knowledge of general management methods and technical aspects of graphic design, production art, and print production.
- Strong communication skills for internal and external relations.
- Ability to understand complex instructions and data processing applications.
- Expert level skill in graphic design fundamentals, Adobe Creative Suite, and project management tools.
- Availability for occasional night and weekend work due to ALSAC events.
- Bachelor's degree or more than 8 years of relevant experience.
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.