Email and Mobile Marketing Liaison
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Are you ready to take your email and mobile marketing career to the next level? We're seeking a dynamic Email and Mobile Marketing Liaison to join our team at ALSAC. If you're passionate about crafting engaging email campaigns, driving engagement, and making a real impact, this is the role for you.
Strategy and Innovation:
- Lead the development and implementation of email strategy, leveraging historical response metrics to recommend design and content enhancements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create and deploy email marketing campaigns that promote events, promotions, and programs, driving awareness and engagement.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in crafting actionable subject lines and calls-to-action that generate engagement and revenue.
- Stay current on email and digital marketing trends, serving as a strategic resource to our Interactive Group (iGroup) leadership.
- Lead the management of strategic deliverables for fundraising campaigns, including stakeholder interviews, email calendars, testing plans, and response metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create impactful email marketing campaigns for e-newsletters, acquisition, cultivation, and more.
- Ensure tagging accuracy, content quality, and perform test deployments to maintain a high standard of excellence.
- Develop email templates in multiple platforms and share campaign response metrics with digital management.
- Provide second-tier support for email marketing platforms and list segmentation, streamlining deployment processes.
- Participate in planning meetings for email platform and list segmentation development.
- Stay updated on email platform management systems and analytic tools to optimize campaign performance.
Collaboration and Innovation:
- Embrace a team-oriented and supportive approach to daily work, collaborating with iGroup staff, Brand, and fundraising partners.
- Coordinate with various teams for approvals and to ensure a cohesive user experience across digital channels.
- Act as a resource for continuous improvement projects and help enforce email policy guidelines.
- Proficiency in email and mobile marketing strategy, platforms, and products.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, and basic HTML knowledge. Familiarity with Dreamweaver is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, including grammar and writing ability.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly changing technology.
- Knowledge of email platform management systems and analytic tools preferred.
- Proficiency with visual and dynamic presentation programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism/English, Marketing, Advertising, or Information Technology, with 4 years of digital writing/editing experience.
- Experience in developing marketing strategy and campaign data analysis.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is required. Candidate with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) certification encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.