Senior Liaison National Direct Marketing
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Are you a seasoned marketing professional with a passion for making a difference? Are you ready to join a dynamic team in generating over $110 million in gross revenue for National Direct Marketing and Field Operations? If so, we invite you to join us as a Senior Liaison of National Direct Marketing.
As the Senior Liaison of National Direct Marketing, you will be at the forefront of our mission to raise critical funds and increase donor experience and brand awareness. Your role will encompass strategic and tactical management, data analytics, and the execution of multi-channel direct marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to drive revenue generation while working closely with cross-divisional teams and external partners.
1. Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute integrated, multi-channel direct marketing plans that align with our strategic initiatives, resulting in over $110 million in gross revenue. Leverage your expertise in direct marketing channels to create cohesive marketing strategies.
2. Financial Analysis: Prepare and recommend annual program budgets, conduct detailed analysis of campaign results, and provide ongoing assessment of revenue and expenses. Keep management informed of campaign performance and future projections.
3. Data-Driven Decision Making: Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing strategies. Use historical analysis, recent results, and projections to recommend and implement more targeted marketing efforts, increasing fundraising and donor engagement.
4. Collaborative Partnerships: Build and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to develop, communicate, and implement effective campaign strategies. Provide clear direction to stakeholders, negotiate priorities, and maintain composure under pressure.
5. Creative Direction: Collaborate with creative, content, segmentation, and analytics teams to ensure messaging and creativity align with overall strategy. Ensure compliance with industry guidelines and standards.
6. Expense Management: Ensure campaign expenses align with budgets and implement cost-saving measures to maximize ROI. Approve print counts and pricing to control expenses effectively.
7. Subject Matter Expertise: Serve as a subject matter expert on direct marketing strategy, providing guidance to fundraising partners. Lead and participate in key organizational initiatives and projects.
8. Innovation: Create, develop, and launch new strategic initiatives as directed by senior management.
9. Mentorship: Mentor and support Liaison - One-Time Giving Programs as needed, offering training and coaching.
10. Representation: Represent the Director of DRM as required and effectively communicate information to leadership.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing/Communications or a related field.
- Thorough knowledge of direct marketing best practices.
- Experience in emerging marketing platforms and channels, including digital.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a cross-functional, high-performance environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in English spelling, grammar, and usage.
- Ability to understand complex instructions and rhetorical tools used in marketing communications.
- Excellent typing skills.
- General knowledge of purchasing and inventory control.
If you're ready to make an impact, drive revenue, and lead in the world of direct marketing, we encourage you to apply for the Senior Liaison National Direct Marketing position. Join us in our mission to make a meaningful difference.
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.