Analyst III - Product Analytics
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
The Product Analyst III is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing data models with Statistical and Machine learning expertise. Responsible for specifying, monitoring, gathering, analyzing, and reporting all metrics related to Product initiatives including revenue, reach, and engagement metrics such as conversion rates, web behavior, etc. for the entire digital Product portfolio. Responsible for Data Mining and Analysis from organization databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
To be successful in this role you must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment while maintaining good communication with and mentoring entry-level analysts. Strong communications skills, including proven writing/editing ability required.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years experience.
- Requires experience analyzing and developing actionable insights for digital products and experiences.
- Strong communication skills to translate data and insights into a performance data story that will inform strategy and optimization.
- Self-motivated with strong intellectual curiosity; comfortable working with large data sets across multiple data sources;
- Experience in website tagging and conversion path/journey tracking, as well as, building data queries in SQL as a plus.
- Must have demonstrated experience using the tools to drive business decisions, as well as a deep understanding of the underlying technology (tagging structure, set-up, and functional capabilities).
- Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations.
- Understanding of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development, and evaluation data sets, etc.
- Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns and of conducting error/deviation analysis. Experience with statistical modelling / machine learning.
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.