Sr. Analyst - Fundraising & Event Analytics
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Are you ready to be the Data Whisperer and KPI Maestro at ALSAC / St. Jude? Join us as a Senior Analyst and be the go-to expert for translating data into impactful stories, presenting to our program leadership, and crafting compelling KPI narratives for our internal stakeholders!
At ALSAC / St. Jude, we are dedicated to changing lives through our fundraising efforts for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Our team is passionate about making a difference, and we're looking for a Senior Analyst to help us measure and communicate our performance through comprehensive analytics projects.
Key Responsibilities as the Sr. Analyst - Fundraising & Event Analytics, you will:
- Data Storyteller: Use your advanced understanding of business strategies to provide key quantitative and qualitative studies of fundraising activities. Create insightful stories with actionable insights.
- Executive Presentations: Craft polished data presentations for our program leadership, ensuring your insights resonate and inspire our leadership team.
- KPI Magician: Develop and present KPIs that guide our internal stakeholders with clarity and impact.
- Data Analysis: Dive deep into data to provide insights into current and future performance trends. Facilitate performance discussions with strategy stakeholders.
- Collaborative Innovation: Work closely with strategy stakeholders, campaign architects, and data scientists to turn complex business questions into actionable tools and dashboards.
- Visual Insights: Transform data into visual packages that reveal patterns and trends, informing our strategies effectively.
- Empowerment through Tools: Enhance or develop self-service tools like forecasting tools or dashboards to empower our team.
- Data Integrity: Play a vital role in maintaining data integrity, ensuring meaningful donor and prospect experiences.
- Knowledge Sharing: Share your expertise with the Development Analytics team through mentorship and training. Collaborate on projects for a broader understanding of our strategies' impact.
- Effective Communication: Share analytical insights across the organization to shape our functional area strategy.
- Brand Ambassador: Represent ALSAC / St. Jude positively and professionally.
Qualifications and Experience to excel in this role, you should have:
- Mature experience with Microsoft tools Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate SQL coding experience.
- Mature experience with data prep and transformation tools like Tableau Prep, Alteryx, etc.
- Mature experience developing dashboard visualizations through tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker, SAP, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to understand complex verbal or written instructions.
- A bachelor’s degree or 3 years of relevant experience.
Join us at ALSAC / St. Jude and be the storyteller of data and the guide of insights, helping us shape our narrative and inspire excellence every day. Apply now to lead the way in data-driven impact.
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.