Vice President - Corporate Partnerships
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
At ALSAC you do more than make a living; you make a difference.
We like people who are different…because we’re different, too. As one of the world’s most iconic and respected nonprofits, we know what it’s like to stand out. That’s why we’re looking at you. Your background, perspective, and desire to make an impact set you apart. As we work to help St. Jude cure childhood cancer, we're calling on the game-changers, innovators and visionaries to join our family. Not just for the kids of St. Jude, but also for you. Because at ALSAC, we develop and celebrate our employees. So, bring your whole, authentic self and become part of our shared mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Creates and drives the execution of Corporate New Business and Strategic Partnerships’ strategy and provides critical input to ensure alignment with enterprise fundraising, brand, and marketing goals and objectives. Develops and drives multi-million-dollar annual revenue and expense budgets including developing and correlating business KPIs to performance against budget and enterprise long range plan. Champions cross-functional enterprise collaboration to drive partner-centric solutions as well as fostering a team and culture that drives continued success.
- Eight or more years of experience in partnership management and/or partnership development, including five or more years in a lead role.
- Eight or more years in a leadership role encompassing budgeting-, short- and long-term strategic planning, organizational development, translating broad goals into achievable steps, evaluating, directing, and motivating staff, cost control, staff allocation, etc.
- Proven experience and success driving revenue growth, strategic management, and operational results in an ambiguous environment.
- Motivational leadership, performance tracking, data analysis/insights and competitive analysis.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Understand extremely complex verbal or written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences including top management (both internal and external) as well as to board members.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills and desire to build successful relationship with supporters of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly changing technology.
- Ability to adapt to an evolving corporate social responsibility (CSR) landscape.
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a bachelor’s degree plus more than 8 years of experience. Master’s degree preferred.
Benefits & Perks
The following Benefits & Perks apply to Full-Time Roles Only.
We’re dedicated to ensuring children and their families have every opportunity to enjoy life’s special moments. We’re also committed to giving our staff excellent benefits so they can do the same.
- Core Medical Coverage: (low cost low deductible Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance plans)
- 401K Retirement Plan with 7% Employer Contribution
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Infertility Treatment Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Enterprise Learning and Development
- And more
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
No Search Firms:
ALSAC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any ALSAC employee or ALSAC representative via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without being contacted and approved by our Employee Experience team and without a valid written search agreement in place will result in no fee being paid if a referred candidate is hired by ALSAC.