IT Systems Engineer - 2745
Barnhart Crane & Rigging Co
IT Systems Engineer - 2745
Memphis, TN(Service Center)
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest network of talent and resources with over 55 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
The Systems Engineer’s (SE) role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the inhouse information systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, architecting and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. The SE will be responsible for all aspects of managing a primary and secondary datacenter. The SE must have strong project management skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. The SE will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
Knowledge of the following technologies is required:
• Microsoft Server
• Pure Storage (SAN)
• Cisco UCS
• Microsoft Intune & MECM
• Microsoft 365 (Office, SharePoint, exchange, etc.)
• Microsoft Azure
• Scripting experience
• Active Directory
• Knowledge of PCI compliance
• Disaster Recovery Methodologies
• Identity Management/MFA
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline.
Licenses & Certifications:
• Certifications and Licenses to support above roles a plus.
• Required minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in system engineering or network engineering In-depth understanding of communication protocols.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• 401(k) program with company match up to10% of pay.
• Family medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid time off and other benefits
• Barnhart CARES family care and community service opportunities