Project Engineer - 2538
Barnhart Crane & Rigging Co
Memphis, TN(Service Center)
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest networks of talent and resources with over 50 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
• Perform field walk down assessments of jobsites to facilitate office layouts of jobs in AutoCAD to perform heavy lifts / transports.
• Obtain working knowledge of Barnhart heavy lift and specialty rigging equipment in order to be able to provide solutions to customer needs.
• Perform minor design calculations and develop details under the direction of a senior design engineer (from time to time).
• Function as field technical liaison for critical lifts – includes risk management functions and safety evaluations of projects.
• Civil or Mechanical Degree with a 3.0 GPA minimum.
• Communication Skills.
• MS Excel.
• MS PowerPoint.
• MS Word.
• Mathematical Skills.
• Reasoning Ability.
Base Salary Range: $60-70K/year