Senior Engineer - 2517
Barnhart Crane & Rigging Co
Memphis, TN(Service Center)
PURPOSE – Barnhart is built on a strong foundation of serving others. The fruit of our labor is used to grow the company, care for our employees, and serve those in our communities and around the world.
MINDS OVER MATTER – Barnhart has built a nationwide reputation for solving problems. We specialize in the lifting, heavy-rigging, and heavy transport of major components used in American industry.
NETWORK – Barnhart has built teams that form one of our industry’s strongest networks of talent and resources with over 50 branch locations across the U.S. working together to serve our customers. This growing network offers our team members constant opportunity for career growth and professional development.
CULTURE – Barnhart has a strong team culture -- the “One TEAM.” We are looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration. Join a team that values Safety, Servant Leadership, Quality Service, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Fairness, and Profit with a Purpose.
• Bachelor’s degree Civil/Structural or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
• 5 years’ experience of Civil/Structural or Mechanical Projects (Preference for construction related applications)
• Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD along with spatial thinking ability
• FEA software proficiency and project engineering experience
• Familiarity with steel design codes
• Familiarity with welding design codes
• Travel required
• Full-time, excellent benefits package, 401K match up to 10%
• Strong management skills with a commitment to meeting schedules and goals
• Ability to lead, grow, develop, and manage subordinates
• Strong, persuasive leader with excellent communication skills
• Analytical, detail oriented, organized
• Experience with rigging, preferred
• Experience with cranes, and heavy transport preferred
• Must be able to pass Skill/Knowledge Test
• Must pass drug test, fit-for-duty exam, and background check